Accessing grades and attendance is available
for all students
We want to thank you for using the online gradebook system, CrossPointe/Education Solution Development, which has been fully-implemented district-wide this year.
We expect there to be times you cannot immediately access the Parent Portal due to programmers working to improve the site. We thank you for your patience when these outages occur.
- If you had an account last year, you do not need to register. Remember to capitalize the letters in the username. Directions are below of how to add another child to an existing account. You will need your child's id N# and date of birth. Please ask your child for their N#. N#s will not be provided by phone due to confidential policies.
- First time users will need to complete the registration process, directions are below. You will need your child's id N# and date of birth. Please ask your child for their N#. Due to confidential policies, N#s will not be provided by phone.
- If you forgot the username or password, access CP/EDS and click on the "forgot" link. The needed information will be emailed to you.
- Trouble logging in, please contact Diane Gentile at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you notice any grade errors, please email the teacher. It is important to note that some errors may be due to programming mistakes.
- If you have any comments you would like to share about the program, please contact our IT Coordinator, Dr. Lyna Jimenez-Ruiz at email@example.com.
Please be aware that any changes made in CP/EDS by a teacher or a programmer may take a few days to display into the Parent Portal. We thank you again for your patience.